Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Hi guys! Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’ve put together a gift guide for him & her. Girls – use this blog post as a hint to your man. Nothing says love like pink themed gifts. And roses. And a homemade steak. *Hint hint*
Shop these items below! And remember to check out my latest blog post for ideas on unique and personalized gifts; featuring some of my very own ideas. >>>> No Gift Says “I Love You” Like This <<<<<
- Champagne Glasses – Perfect for a romantic night, accompanied by Champagne of course
- Chantilly Lace Babydoll – Because lingerie makes any day more interesting.
- Marble Inlay Jewelry Box – Pair this with the bracelet listed and this gift will be golden!
- Ott Friendship Bracelet – This does not look like friendship to me. It screams romance!
- Fujiflim Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera – I’m just obsessed with these. Every girl needs one.
- Watercolor Florals Leather Strap Watch – Saw this and FELL IN LOVE!
- Satin & Lace Cami Set – Because what girl doesn’t need silky, sexy, PINK pajamas?
- Flowerbomb Perfume – I’ve been using this for years now and it’s still my favorite!
- Love Poems by Pablo Neruda – Yes, I’m a sucker for poetry. Even just the cover is appealing.
- Mabel Journal – Ever dreamed of starting a blog? Here’s one way to start!
- Kate Spade Bangle – You can’t go wrong with Kate Spade. Ever.
- 30 Day Challenge Notepad – This is possibly my favorite gift because it actually encourages interaction.
- Circle Pendant Necklace – I personally own this and wear it almost everyday.
- Marbled Teak Wood Box – Like I said above, pair this with a watch or cute note inside.
- MVMT Leather Strap Watch – Turns out there are some really nice watches that don’t break bank!
- Marble Chess Set – If your sigfig is anything like mine, he’ll love this gorgeous chess set. Nerdy in style!
- Men’s Haskell Leather Briefcase – I know it’s pricey, but I’m in love with leather briefcases for men. This is a great “you got a job!” gift as well.
- Crosley Tan Velvet Record Player – For those old timers who love music, this is a breathtaking record player for music and aesthetics!
- Chanel Cologne – We all love a man that smells good.
- Zodiac Journal – Help your man keep his life together. My husband always uses notebooks to keep track of his daily schedules, and stars just make everything cooler.
- Bosca Wallet – Slip a love note in this. Every guy needs a good leather wallet.
- UGG Slippers – I know my husband has been looking for a good pair of slippers and these just seem so YUM!
If you guys are looking for personalized gifts, here a just a few ideas:
- A Photo Album that tells your love story through pictures (you can buy an album and insert photos according to your timeline or just make a custom photobook on shutterfly).
- Write a song or a poem. This is my go-to gift. It doesn’t have to be good, it just has to be real.
- Custom drawing of you two or your family. You can find tons of these on etsy. (Here’s an example)
- Anything engraved, possibly with a quote or song that described your relationship.
- Custom journals are always a great gift because everyone can use them. You can make a cover with photos of you two, or quotes that your sigfig likes.
- Check this website for tons of great ideas.
As always, happy shopping!